Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2015

Ultimate Self realization course 16.04.2015...

The Purpose of My Life
uploaded from Sri Vrindavana Dhama, India

 
The purpose of my life is to become a pure devotee of Krishna fully qualified to see Krishna face to face and in co-operation with the devotees of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) to make the entire world Krishna conscious. I am prepared to take birth after birth in this material world to accomplish this mission, if this is what Krishna desires of me. This purpose of life gives me great happiness and satisfaction because this is what my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada desires of me.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari


Radha and Krishna Save Us From All Miseries


Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment