Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Ultimate Self Realization course 11.06.2015 (Q&A)......

Question: Tension of Losing My Job
 
There is extreme tension at my workplace and I am either going to be demoted or will eventually lose my job to another one who has been transferred in.

I realize I should not be stressed and leave it to Krishna.
I pray to you to please help me stay peaceful and calm in this situation.

Thank you, Gurudeva,
Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:
You Are Protected by Krishna, Not Your Job.
 
No need to worry. You are protected by Krishna, not your job. When one is Krishna conscious even the greatest loss is the greatest gain. Simply continue happily with the process of awakening your dormant Krishna consciousness and sincerely, enthusiastically engaging your occupational duties in His service. You’ll be okay.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
 
Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment