Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Ultimate Self Realization Course.....


Remembering Srila Prabhupada


Even more nectarean than remembering Krishna is remembering Srila Prabhupada, the topmost pure devotee of Lord Krishna. It is my unlimited good fortune that I had the opportunity to accept Srila Prabhupada as my spiritual master and to associate and communicate with him on numerous occasions. And now even in the pain of his separation since his departure from this planet in 1977 it is the greatest benediction of Lord Krishna that simply by remembering Srila Prabhupada I can still directly experience his divine presence which purifies my heart, uplifts my consciousness, and helps me to understanding how I can properly serve him and Lord Sri Krishna in all circumstances.

 

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Remembering Srila Prabhupada
28 March 2014--Copenhagen, Denmark




Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com
Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment