Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Ultimate Self Realisation course (Q&A).....

Question: How Can I Serve You?


Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances,
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

How can I serve You?


Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:
Become Pure Devotee and Deliver the Fallen Souls


I want you to become a completely pure devotee of Krishna and to fully absorb your life in delivering the fallen, conditioned souls of this material world back to home, back to Godhead. If you can do these two things, I will be absolutely delighted with you.

-- Sankarshan Das Adhikari


Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com
Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment