Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ultimate Self realization course 24.03.2015.....

Sweet Memories of Copenhagen
uploaded from Copenhagen, Denmark

 
Our stopover in Copenhagen, Denmark from 19 through 23 March 2015 was short but super sweet. I gave seven lectures; plus I was interviewed by a Christian magazine. The Sunday Feast lecture was especially relishable. There was a nice, super-interested crowd who responded well to every point I made. A Muslim lady also attended the program along with her son. So I emphasized in my lecture that one can chant either the name of Allah or the name of Krishna. After the lecture my wife, Vishnupriya devi dasi, sat and preached to the Muslim lady who turned out to be very receptive asking many sincere questions. We look forward to our return visit to Copenhagen next year around the same time.




Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment