Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Ultimate Self Realization course 17.03.2015 (Q & A)...

Question: Proof that God is His Own Source?


I am thankful that you send your transcendental messages through your regular posts and questions & answers. It keeps me going and re-affirms my faith that Krishna is supreme and He will take care of me, protect me always.

During a recent conversation with my friend I was unable to give convincing answers to following question. Please guide me.

How to scientifically prove that God himself is his own source ?

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:


He Must Be His Own Source


God must be His own source, otherwise He cannot be God. The source of all existence is naturally the source of Himself. Since everything comes from Him and He is also part of everything, He naturally has to come from Himself. If He came from somewhere else, He would not be the source of all existence. Something or someone else would be the source of all existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari



Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com 
Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment