Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Krishna is God.............(From the ultimate self realization course)

As a young child I was taught by my parents to believe in God. We regularly went to church every Sunday without fail. But because my understanding of God was very vague and unclear I was not able to tangibly connect with God in such a way that I could become uplifted from the realm of material miseries. But when I discovered God's personal identity as Krishna my life was radically and wonderfully transformed. It is common sense. If I am going to fully devote myself to someone I need to know who he is. If God is a person, He must certainly have a name.
--HG SANKARSHAN ADHIKARI SWAMIJI (ISKCON)

 
Chant...
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE
....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment