Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2014

From Ultimate Self realization course 07.02.2014

Wonderfully, Ecstatically In Touch With Krishna

One of the high points of my day is writing "Thought for the Day."  It is always interesting to see what Krishna inspires me to write each day. Today as I sit here I am wondering what I should write. Since Krishna's glories are unlimited, the process of connecting with Him is unlimitedly variegated. With unlimited things to say in glorification of Him I am baffled to discern what particular thing should be best said today. I simply have to go with whatever inspiration Lord Sri Krishna gives me. The whole point of our existence is to be fully connected with Lord Sri Krishna at every minute. Therefore we can meditate deeply on any aspect of His greatness and thus become wonderfully and ecstatically in touch with Him.

--HG SANKARSHAN SWAMIJI (ISKCON)
 
Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment