Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2014

ULTIMATE SELF REALIZATION COURSE (Q&A)

Question: Is Destiny Predetermined?

I have a question on destiny. Some people say we make our destiny, while other say that our destiny is defined. I would like to humbly inquire: Is our path of bhakti also defined, or it starts with mercy of a devotee only?

I often have dreams where I see glimpse of future and see them actually happening after a week, month or years. Which make me believe that destiny is already defined.
How is destiny related to Bhakti, that is my question.

Please guide in clearing my question.

Your Servant

Answer: Only for Materialists

In the material world destiny is predetermined according to one's karma. But if one gets the mercy of Krishna's pure devotee and takes to the path of bhakti, he is able transcend the influence of karma and become the architect of his own destiny.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari


Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment