Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

Ultimate Self Realization course 25.05.2015 (Q&A).....

Question: Were We Originally With Krishna in the Spiritual World?


I have a doubt about the existence of the soul. I heard two theories about its existence.

In one I was told that we were all present with Krishna in the spiritual world and due to being envious of Krishna we were transferred to the material planets.

Today one senior devotee in ISKCON Chennai told me that the scriptures tell that from time immemorial we have had free will to either to love Krishna or to enjoy separately without Krishna.

I want to know the actual truth regarding our existence with any references so that I can show him Maharaja.

Please forgive me if I have presented my question improperly.

Hare Krishna


Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:
Yes, But We Foolishly Left


Both things you have heard are true. We are all the eternal residents of the spiritual world who possess the free will to remain in our natural position as Krishna's servants or to, like a foolish fish who tries to enjoy living on the land, defy our natural position by coming to this material world to try enjoy separately from Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari



Join the Ultimate self realization course at: www.backtohome.com Chant.... HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE ....and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment